Impressions of the mind is that whats been created, by the moment , for the moment - its surrounded by feelings, thoughts and remissions.....does these impressions last? May be yes...may be not as much as the YES.
Immaculation is the strive for being beyond perfection...all that we strive for...thrive for...but for whom? is it the other who sees you? watches you? adore you? love you? care for you? challenges you? ridicule you? - its mostly not so....but the thrive for immaculation is deep rooted within the self - through drawn from inspirations of all that you think is the driving force to be there - to do it - to reach there - in ambiguity creeps in ignorance and blindness of the mind -
Immaculate Impressions is what we all thrive for each day - doing and living for others - sometimes as provider, mostly as a proof for being that perfect Human - without much of humane essence left in the race to reach and prove that "I am what you thought I was" , 'I'am what I think is better than those who I see around me" ....does both these really count?
Yes because the strive to create an Immaculate Impression is deep rooted from the day when we are made to feel good for the good work done in school by our teachers, then for the good grades in school - our parents emphasise on right path that we seemingly seem to follow towards Immaculate Impression creation....
who is the ultimate judge of this Immaculate Impressions??? while we look out, search, seek for an approval of this impression creation - the judge is that latent self who smiles, resides, lives and enjoys all the happennings and strive that we have gone through in the journey of creating that Impression - deep within you - us - and every Impression creator who runs seeking for a nod on that impression that has been created, but not truly Immaculate.....
Immaculation is the strive for being beyond perfection...all that we strive for...thrive for...but for whom? is it the other who sees you? watches you? adore you? love you? care for you? challenges you? ridicule you? - its mostly not so....but the thrive for immaculation is deep rooted within the self - through drawn from inspirations of all that you think is the driving force to be there - to do it - to reach there - in ambiguity creeps in ignorance and blindness of the mind -
Immaculate Impressions is what we all thrive for each day - doing and living for others - sometimes as provider, mostly as a proof for being that perfect Human - without much of humane essence left in the race to reach and prove that "I am what you thought I was" , 'I'am what I think is better than those who I see around me" ....does both these really count?
Yes because the strive to create an Immaculate Impression is deep rooted from the day when we are made to feel good for the good work done in school by our teachers, then for the good grades in school - our parents emphasise on right path that we seemingly seem to follow towards Immaculate Impression creation....
who is the ultimate judge of this Immaculate Impressions??? while we look out, search, seek for an approval of this impression creation - the judge is that latent self who smiles, resides, lives and enjoys all the happennings and strive that we have gone through in the journey of creating that Impression - deep within you - us - and every Impression creator who runs seeking for a nod on that impression that has been created, but not truly Immaculate.....
No comments:
Post a Comment